Add A Date Calculator Widget For Your Blog

Add A Date Calculator Widget For Your Blog

I found myself having to count days last week just to find out what date a particular comment and post was made at certain blog sites because instead of displaying the date it was posted, it displayed the number of days/weeks/months/year since it was posted (e.g. [user] posted 45 days ago, 2 months ago).

So naturally, I did what I always do when faced with a question: I Googled. I searched the web for sites and  tools that can help me calculate dates, and then the idea struck me. Why not have such a widget on your blog that does that? Well, this widget from Calculatorpro was the best I found.

You can install the widget by following the steps below:

  • In your Blogger dashboard, go to Design, and then Layout.
  • Click on Add a Gadget and select HTML/JavaScript.
  • Copy/paste the code below:
<div data-calcid="1957" data-anchor="3" data-backcolor="#378caf" data-bordcolor="#006395" data-textcolor="#ffffff" data-calcwidth="240px" data-textsize="11px"></div><a href="http://www.calculatorpro.com/calculator/days-from-date-calculator/">www.CalculatorPro.com</a><script src="http://www.calculatorpro.com/wp-content/plugins/calcs/js/widgetV4.min.js"></script>

  • And you’re done!

Or if you’d like to customize it,  you can use their widget generator, which you’ll find HERE.

NOTE: By the way, if you’d like to find the date that’s BEFORE the date you specified (Start Date), simply just key in the number of days (Days from Date) as a negative.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Play IPL Live Stream (.m3u8) File in Windows Google Chrome or MX Player